AQUARIUS – POU COUNTERTOP WATER COOLER
The Aquarius Tri-Temp Bottleless Water Cooler is perfect for any kitchen or breakroom counter top.
If you’re looking for a versatile and reliable water cooler, the Aquarius POU from Oasis is a great choice. It has three temperature settings, so you can always enjoy refreshing water at the perfect temperature. Whether you want ice cold, steaming hot, or room temperature water, this dispenser can accommodate any size container. Plus, with an 11″ opening, it’s tall enough to accommodate any bottle.
Aquarius Bottleless water cooler
The Aquarius Bottleless Countertop Water Cooler is a great choice for those who want convenience and ease of use.
Here are some of the features that make this water cooler a great choice:
– Bottleless design means you’ll never have to worry about changing or refilling bottles of water.
– The unit can be placed on any countertop, making it a great choice for small kitchens or office areas.
– The Aquarius water cooler comes with a built-in filtration system, so you can enjoy clean, fresh-tasting water with every glass.
Bottled water coolers are a great way to keep your water cold, but why lug around all those bottles when you can connect directly to the water line with our bottleless cooler options?
Reservoir and Hot Tank made with Stainless Steel
Hot water, cold water, and room-temperature water at your fingertips.
Child safety is our top prioritywhen it comes to faucets. A two-step locking mechanism helps prevent accidental dispensing of hot water.
Water Dispensers for Commercial UseMade from strong and durable polymer, our commercial-grade dispensers are perfect for high-traffic environments like offices and homes. Plus, the cabinet won’t rust or scratch your floor.
FEATURES OF THE AQUARIUS BOTTLELESS COUNTERTOP WATER COOLER
- The Aquarius Countertop Water Cooler gives you the choice of Hot, Cold, or Room Temperature water all from a single dispensing point.
- This Aquarius Cooler can easily provide 20 people with 6 oz. cups of refreshing cold water per hour.
- Choose your ideal Dispensing Option (just cold water) Small – 6 oz. | Medium – 10 oz. | Large – 16 oz. Also has a function to program your most-liked dispensing size.
- The Aquarius Bottleless Water Cooler is able to provide 38 x 6 oz. cups of boiling hot water every hour.
- Safeguard your home with this Hot Water Safety Faucet. In just two steps, you can select hot water and press the hot water button. Once the hot water has finished dispensing, the temperature automatically reverts back to cold.
- Aquarius offers an endless supply of refreshing room temperature water from their countertop water cooler.
- This is ideal for houses or small offices that serve 10 people or fewer.
- Attractive and durable, this polymer cabinet is perfect for any kitchen. It is rust-resistant and won’t scratch your countertop.
- Its low-profile design means it’s less than 17″ high, and it’ll fit under most standard kitchen cabinets.
- The extra-tall 11″ dispensing area on this water cooler makes it easy to fill large carafes and sports bottles.
- The removable drip tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Lighted alcove illuminates dispensing area
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content
- Energy Star certified
- UL Listed
COOLED WATER CAPACITY
Select the Optional Reverse Osmosis Filter to Enjoy Fresh, Filtered Drinking Water
Reverse Osmosis is a type of water filtration that is known for being very effective in purifying drinking water. It works to eliminate common impurities and contaminants, such as chemicals, bacteria, metal and dirt, from water molecules. This filtration method is highly regarded as being one of the most convenient and effective ways to purify drinking water.
No matter what type of water filter you have, there are always benefits and limitations that come with it. Before installing an RO filtration system, it’s key to understand how they work and where the best placement for them is in your home. This way you can be sure it will be compatible and efficient. You can learn all you need to know about RO filters here.